Advanced Custom Fields is a powerful plugin for creating fields for posts or custom post types, but to create a form with Advanced Custom Fields you need to hook WordPress and do some additional PHP coding.
With ACF Front Form for Elementor Page Builder, you can create front-end forms with Advanced Custom Fields using the Elementor Page Builder or Shortcode, without any additional coding or hooking, to use the acf_form () function, just add a shortcode with all needed Add parameters and your form is ready to be used.
ACF Front Form for Elementor Page Builder Features: –
- Make Front end forms without coding
- Adds required Advanced Custom Fields headers and scripts (
acf_form()function with all settings
- Full Integration with Elementor Page builder
- Elementor UI Style Tabs
- Whether or not to create all
table, thead, tfoot, tr, tdtags with given texts
- Use default label fields in table header and/or footer
- Translation ready