ALD-Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce is a plugin that enables shop owners to import products from aliexpress.com into their WooCommerce store. This makes it simple for shop owners to process and run their own business on an E-Commerce site with a large choice of Aliexpress products, allowing them to earn more money from their online business.
Link your Aliexpress and WooCommerce stores together.
These two platforms, WooCommerce and Aliexpress, can be linked using one of two methods:
- Secret key
- REST API for WooCommerce
Products from Aliexpress can be imported.
This plugin lets you import Aliexpress products into your WooCommerce store:
- Single product import: The plugin allows you to import individual products.
- Import categories: You can also import categories using the plugin.
Organize Aliexpress items
Before transferring to the WooCommerce store, you may set up global rules for products and prices, as well as manage Aliexpress products in the Import List and swiftly inspect them in the Imported sections. Furthermore, Aliexpress products can be customized in the same way as other WooCommerce products.
+Configure global rules:
a. Product global rules: Before migrating into your WooCommerce store, these rules will be implemented in the Import list area, which includes:
- Imported Product Status: Select the status of imported products on your WooCommerce store. The status of a product, for example, can be set automatically to Publish, Pending, or Draft.
- Use global attributes: All imported product attributes are custom attributes by default. Enabling this option allows those attributes to be automatically transferred to global attributes.
- Show shipping option: If you check this box, the shipping option will appear in the Import list. This feature will, in particular, assist in displaying the delivery costs of available shipping methods. After you’ve calculated transportation expenses, it’ll be simple to estimate product costs.
- After applying price guidelines, the delivery cost will be added to the original product’s price.
- Import as a simple product: If a product has just one variant or if you only want to import one variation, it will be imported as a simple product. Variation SKUs and characteristics, on the other hand, will not be used.
- Visibility of the catalog: This option controls which shop pages products will appear on. It can be anything from: shop and search results to shop only, search results only, and hidden results.
- Description of the product Choose whether or not to display the product description and/or item specifics in the imported product. Selection can be done in a variety of ways, including: Item specifics; Product description; Item specifics & Product description; Item specifics & Product description
- Images for the description can be downloaded here: If photographs are available, enable this option to allow them to be imported into the product description.
- Default photos for product selection: When you enable it, the first image will be used as the product image, and all subsequent images (save those from the product description) will be chosen from the gallery when you add the product to the import list.
- When importing items, instead of having their images download in the background, the main product image will be downloaded directly, and gallery and variant images (if any) will be added to Failed images pages, where you may manually download them.
- Fill in the category titles so that imported products will be placed in these categories.
- Product tags by default: To ensure that imported products are added to these tags, fill in the tag titles.
- On the product page, you can see the following variations: Allows imported product variations to be seen on the product page.
- Manage stock: Allows you to keep track of your stock and import product inventory. If you disable this option, the stock status of the product will be set to “Instock,” and product inventory will not be imported.
- Ignore the import vessel from Allow only product variations from China to be imported.
- Find and Replace: You can use Find and Replace to look for strings in the product title and description and replace them with their values.
b. Product pricing global rules: These rules will be applied before migrating into your WooCommerce store in the Import list section.
- Exchange rate: You can convert any number of US Dollars to your shop currency with this option. Additionally, there are two methods for adding the exchange rate: using the Update rate button or manually entering the rate. Another important note is that if this field is set to 1, there will be no change in currency ($USD by default).
- You can choose from a variety of API currency exchange rate sources, including Google Finance, Yahoo Finance, Cuex, and TransferWise.
- Number of decimals to round the currency rate when using the API to update the exchange rate.
- Automatically update the exchange rate: Select this option to have the exchange rate updated on a regular basis, particularly at days, hours, minutes, and seconds.
- Set up a price rule for a product with multiple quantity ranges. In particular, you can use an action type to set a quantity range.
- Set up a price format: the principles for making a product’s price more appealing. As a result, in the sale, use developments in pricing psychology.
c. Customize all attribute words: The Product Attribute tab displays all variants of product attributes, allowing you to edit or replace current variation terms with whatever you choose.
d. Manually update the pricing and quantity everytime the Aliexpress shop changes: Provide choices for changing the price of the product, the quantity, and sending an email notification.
e. Product overriding: Create rules for products that have been overridden.
Orders on Aliexpress can be managed.
To rapidly verify and fulfill Aliexpress orders, click to the Ali Orders area. You may also amend and fulfill orders in WooCommerce’s order admin.
- Orders on Aliexpress: This component of the plugin allows you to track and fulfill Aliexpress orders rapidly.
- WooCommerce order admin: Manage Aliexpress orders similarly to regular WooCommerce orders, and you can also fulfill Aliexpress orders.
- Update Aliexpress order ID and tracking number: Aliexpress order ID and tracking number can be manually synced from Aliexpress to WooCommerce.
Orders to be filled
+Fulfill options: These plugin settings allow you to build up global rules for automatically fulfilling purchases on AliExpress.
- Get an Access Token to use the Aliexpress API to fulfill Ali orders. When you enter a valid plugin update key in the Update tab, the access token will appear.
- Shipping company: For all imported products from aliexpress.com in your WooCommerce store, choose a default carrier business.
- If an order does not have a phone number, the default phone number will be used to fulfill the Aliexpress order.
- When an AliExpress order is fulfilled, this note will be added to the AliExpress order.
- Show what you’re doing: To indicate that an action has been completed, change the status of the order. You can set the following statuses in particular: pending payment, pending payment, pending payment, pending payment, pending payment, pending payment, pending Completed, Canceled, Refunded, and Failed.
- Change order status: After an order’s id and tracking number have been successfully synced, change the order status automatically.
+Fulfill orders in the plugin: In the Ali Orders area, there are two options for fulfilling orders: using the plugin’s extension or using the AliExpress API.
+Fulfill orders in WooCommerce’s Order admin: Similarly, you may fulfill Aliexpress orders by going to WooCommerce/ Orders.
Update on the product
- Product updating options: The Product updating tab’s active settings allow you to update changes in the product pricing and quantity. In addition, the plugin allows you to send change notifications via email. You can also manually update the Import List and Imported sections.
- Check the pricing and quantity changelog in three ways: via notification emails, in the Imported area, or in the Logs section.
Separate the products
Splitting variations of a variable product into single products is possible with this capability. You can, for example, separate into single goods based on the number of variations available in a characteristic or split based on a specific variation.