B2B for WooCommerce has more mature features as the extension is built by integrating our 5 standalone best-selling extensions worth of $300 and additional B2B features. Instead of just offering basic features for advertising, this extension goes in-depth and provides more freedom to B2B merchants.
Our passion to serve the B2B market has allowed us to give special attention to our B2B extension. We are continuously improving, adding new features, and integrating new extensions that are relevant to B2B customers.
Features of WooCommerce B2B:
- Extend the default registration form to accept B2B registrations.
- Add a user roles dropdown and extra fields to the default registration form.
- Add multiple types of registration fields (Dropdown, text, multi-select, radio-button, etc)
- Manually review and approve new B2B user registrations.
- Enable default registration fields
- Hide products and categories based on user roles.
- Hide prices and add to cart button
- Hide for guest users, specific user roles, or specific products & categories
- Option replace “add to cart” button with a “quote” button
- Add a mini-quote dropdown and customize quote form fields.
- Add offered price option with quotation
- Add unlimited fields to quote submission form
- Convert quote to order
- Configure different prices for different user roles
- Set tiered pricing based on user roles & customers
- Add customer-specific pricing
- Apply role-based pricing to special or standard prices
- Display prices inclusive or exclusive of taxes based on user roles.
- Tax-exempt specific customers and user roles
- Restrict shipping methods by user roles
- Restrict payment methods by user roles
- Translation ready
See detailed features below
B2B customer registration
Turn your default registration form into a full-fledged B2B and B2C registration form. Add checkboxes, radio buttons, file upload options, dropdown menus, and seven other types of custom fields to collect extra information from B2B (and B2C) customers. Keep your registration form clean by showing fields only when needed, and choose whether to manually review and approve B2B registration requests. B2B Registration is also available as a standalone product