Country dropdown for contact form 7 with dynamic states and cities. Country State City Dropdown CF7 plugin is an add-on of Contact Form 7 plugin to show country, state and city dropdown. This plugin add three new form tag fields that is (form-tag: country drop-down) and (form-tag: state dropdown) and (form-tag: city dropdown) in Contact form 7.
Features Of PRO Plugin
1. Supports to any type of Form (WP Forms, Ninja, Divi Contact Module, Elementor Module, Custom PHP Form etc).
2. Select Default Country with User’s IP.
3. Select Default Specific Country from list of All Countries.
4. Select Specific one or more Countries to display in the dropdown.
5. See more at Official Website Trusty Plugins
This helps you in creating a country drop-down list with state and city. The tag field will automatically add countries name in standard drop-down field of contact form 7. State and city auto populate according to selected country from country dropdown field.
How to add the fields in the contact form 7
1.) Once you have installed, activated the Country State City Auto Dropdown plugin.
2.) Add the form-tag “country drop-down” and “state dropdown” and “city dropdown” to your form and save the changes.
* Contact form 7 must be active plugin.
It supports to any type of form.
Auto Set Default Country by user’s IP.
Set Specific Default Country for your Contact Form.
Select only specific Countries to show in the dropdown.
Users can enter custom State/City if their State/City is not existed in the dropdown.
Custom error message and placeholders for Country/State/City Fields.
Works with Multiple Forms on same page.