Ebayomatic – Ebay Affiliate Money Generator Plugin is a breaking edge referral affiliate autoblogging plugin that uses the Ebay Market API to turn your website into a money making machine!
You can automatically generate post with your referral links based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Import items based on custom query
- Define restrictions, like posting from a single user, from a specific category, and many more!
Other plugin features:
- v3.0.0 update: the plugin is using the official eBay API: safe, secure and fast importing
- v1.1.7 update: added the ability to import content from the eBay Motors category – video
- redirect to custom URL or automatically delete (trash or permanently delete) expired product posts
- set custom fields for generated posts
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- generate post or page or any other custom post
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- link hiding using bit.ly link shortener
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content