FaceLive – Live Stream Broadcaster WordPress Plugin is a Facebook live video streaming tool that allows you to go live on Facebook with pre-recorded videos. You can go live right on your account / page / group or create a live event to stream to get more traffic. The FaceLive – Live Stream Broadcaster WordPress Plugin is ideal for increasing the number of views of your Facebook account / page / group in no time with the help of your WordPress blog. It uses Facebook’s native PHP API to drive traffic to your Facebook account / page / group!
Our intuitive, easy-to-use system allows you to easily embed videos in posts you post on your blog and those videos will automatically be streamed LIVE to your Facebook account / page / group.
FaceLive – Live Stream Broadcaster WordPress Plugin Features: –
- Go Live on Facebook with pre-recorded videos (Facebook, Vimeo, Twitch, Facebook, Dailymotion or local videos, embedded in published posts)
- Create Live Events to increase engagement or simply stream to your Facebook account/page/group’s live feed
- Broadcasted live videos will be save to your Facebook video library, so they will continue to generate views even after they were broadcasted
- Target specific audience for the live videos, usign geo-location targeting
- Automatically like and comment on the generated live streaming events
- Customize generated live video’s title and description
- Detailed plugin activity logging
- Manually post live videos for older posts on your blog.