GiveWP Funds and Designations
Set donation funds and designations to enhance your online fundraising structure and allow donors to choose where they want to make an impact. Or, organize your campaigns with multiple forms to funnel into one fund. You decide how to organize your fundraising! Each fund has its own reporting section in the fundraising reports so you can clearly see where your donors make the most impact.
- Admin or Donor’s choice funds
- Individual Funds Reports
- Intuitive re-assigning of Funds
DESIGNATE DONATION FUNDS ON YOUR GIVEWP FORMS
Let your donors choose which campaign, budget item, or organizational fund to give to with the GiveWP Funds and Designations add-on.
This add-on allows your donors to indicate what specific areas of need matter to them most within your donation form.
The GiveWP Funds and Designations add-on allows you to:
- Create as many funds as needed.
- Use multiple forms to feed the same or different funds.
- View fundraising reports by form and by fund.
- Allow donors to choose where their donation goes.
- Reassign donations to funds.
UNLIMITED DONATION FUNDS MEANS LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES
You can create unlimited donation funds, just like your GiveWP forms. When you pair your forms with your funds the opportunities are endless.
- Designate between general funds and specific funds (like a building fund, holiday giving, etc.)
- List team members within the same form (school trips, missions work, tournaments)
- List multiple chapters within an organization
- Allow donors to choose from any budget item you include!
USING FUNDS AND DESIGNATIONS WITH YOUR FUNDRAISING FORMS
Use your Donation Funds in any way you like. Create funds for fundraisers that use multiple forms to help you reach a single goal or match your accounting funds. The flexibility of this add-on means you can customize it to work to your needs.
Set your forms to a specific fund or select “Donor’s choice.” Donor’s Choice allows your donors to choose from whichever funds you enable.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR FUNDRAISING INCOME
Each fund has its own unique reporting panel, so you can see how your funds perform.