Time to quiz your gravity forms/quiz form entries and set actions on a deadline and multiple times! Auto-deposit or blocking on a timer editing and recording quiz/quiz. Quiz with form completion time/ Add the time limit to complete the form. Hide, show, or block form fields and page elements, and alert the user to custom time or when the timer expires. Gravity Forms Timed Entries can optionally show user timers that count up or down for the total entry time.
Gravity Forms Timed Entries Features: –
- Entry timer fields record the total time it takes to fill out a quiz / form. This can be set so that either the hours, minutes and seconds are saved or that only the total hours, total minutes or total seconds are saved.
- Individual page timers can record the time the user has spent on specific form pages (currently only AJAX-enabled Gravity Forms).
- Quiz / Forms, time limits can be set for the entry time.
- Custom warning message when input timeout has expired. This can also be used to give the user a message after a certain amount of time without blocking or submitting the form.
- Quizzes / forms can be sent automatically after the time limit has expired (read “Important Notes” below).
- The processing of quizzes / forms can be blocked after the time limit has expired (see “Important Notes” below).
- Ability to specify certain fields that will not be blocked for further processing / upload etc. if processing of the form is blocked after a time limit.
- Ability to hide the form timers and only show / start them when a specific form / quiz page is visited.
- Ability to redirect the form to a custom url without submitting the form when the time limit is reached.
- Hide, show or block editing of form fields and page elements, as well as notifying the user at user-defined times or when the form timer expires.
- Entry timer fields can be hidden or made visible to the user.
- Entry timer fields can be excluded from the submitted quiz / form data.
- Timers count up or down.
- Option to display the main form timer above the form on each page of custom text.
- Option to display custom text for ALL input timers countdown timers and the main form timer when the time limit is reached.
- The timers are backed up by a custom server time check interval to prevent users from cheating with system time changes.
- Options to customize the text for “hours”, “minutes” and “seconds” for all input timers (timer displays support any language).
- Option to remove the time text if only total hours, total minutes or total seconds are saved.
- Timers can be styled with CSS (via your theme or your own CSS).
- Simple “system check” to ensure that your system meets the requirements of the plugin.
- Inline and / or tooltip documentation for each option and setting.
- Automatic updates and available update notifications via the free Envato Market plugin.
- Filter for developers to change the form timeout and additional timed events based on what they want per user.
- Setup instructions are on the plugin settings page and directly inline with plugin options and tool tips for users to be up and running in minutes.