GravityView Inline Edit Extension
It has never been faster or easier to edit Gravity Forms entries thanks to GravityView Inline Edit Extension.
Save tons of time with GravityView Inline Edit Extension: edit your entries 340% faster
We know the pain of bulk data entry! If you edit entries en masse on a regular basis, you will save mind-numbing hours.
Our customers spend hours editing existing entries, one at a time. Most of the time, they want to update only one field to define a category, add custom labels, or approve a work order. Often, they repeat the process weekly or monthly for hundreds of entries.
GravityView Inline Edit Extension is the best way to quickly make changes to Gravity Forms form entries. You don’t need to edit each entry individually. Instead, just change the entry values to what you want, and you’re done—without ever seeing a full Edit Entry form.
GravityView Inline Edit Extension is 340% faster than other editing methods:
Updating a single dropdown field for just eight entries shows huge time savings. Edit field values directly from the Gravity Forms entry screen.
14.8 seconds = 1.85 seconds / entry
65.9 seconds = 8.24 seconds / entry
65.3 seconds = 8.16 seconds / entry
Think of the hours and the headaches this will save you!
Supported field types for bulk editing content
All Gravity Forms “Standard Fields” are supported
- Single Line Text (Text)
- Paragraph (Textarea)
- Drop Down (Select)
- Radio Buttons
Nearly all Gravity Forms “Advanced Fields” are supported
- Product (User-Defined Price only)
GravityView Inline Edit Extension Features
- Field validation works as expected: it uses Gravity Forms’ own validation
- Edit Gravity Forms entries via AJAX: The plugin is powered by x-editable, the best inline edit script
- Control user access using filters: allow users to edit
- Lots of developer actions & filters available
- Supports GravityView’s DataTables layout
GravityView Inline Edit Extension Future Features:
We’re going to add more features soon!
- “Tab to Save” functionality; currently you need to hit “Enter” when editing some fields; this will make editing even faster!
- Support for more field types
- File Upload
- Even more Product fields
- Post fields
- Entry meta