GravityView Maps Extension
Display Gravity Forms entries using Google Maps with GravityView Maps Extension!!
Create directories, review websites, business listings, and hundreds of other map-based applications.
With GravityView Maps Extension layout, you can easily create whatever you need on top of Google Maps.
What can you build with GravityView Maps Extension? Anything and everything.
- Business Directories
Want to display a list of businesses on a map? Easy-peasy for GravityView Maps Extension.
- Retail Store Locations
Does your business or organization have more than one office? With GravityView Maps Extension, Easily display all your locations on a map, along with contact information and other fields.
- Review-based sites, like Yelp.com
Building a review site like Yelp, TripAdvisor or Google Reviews? Add restaurants, shops, tourist attractions, and more.
- User-generated content sites
Use a submission page and allow users to submit new locations. After you approve them, they’ll be displayed on your website.
Minimal and beautiful.
Have a lot of entries next to each other? Worried that they’ll look messy on a map?
Don’t be. With marker clusters, your entries will be displayed as a clusters at different zoom levels.
Have many entries with the same address? We’ve got you covered.
When multiple markers are in the same location, they will be “spiderfied”, or displayed in a web-like pattern around the location.
Endlessly customizable maps.
With dozens of configuration options, you can build exactly the map you need.
- Pick which field is used as the address
- Customize pin icons
- Keep the map fixed in one location and prevent dragging or allow it to be dragged
- Show popup boxes that display additional entry details when clicked
- Choose default, maximum and minimum zoom levels
- Include Google Maps layers for Traffic, Transit or Bicycles
- Change the look and feel of your map using Snazzy Maps styles
- Choose what type of map to display: Street, Satellite, Hybrid, or Terrain