Magzine Review and Magazine Theme
Magzine Review and Magazine Theme is a review and magazine WordPress theme that utilises the power of the free Elementor plugin that is used by over 5 million users. It allows you to build your website with ease using a drag and drop editor.
Elementor on its own is limited to the way your posts and pages look. This is where Magzine Review and Magazine Theme comes in. With Magzine Review and Magazine Theme you can easily create your own headers, footers, archive pages, search pages, review posts, review boxes etc. Plus it comes packed with over 40 custom elements.
And if you don’t want to build your own website you don’t need to. The Magzine Review and Magazine Theme comes with lots of prebuilt websites (more coming soon). These aren’t just different landing pages. Each design comes complete with everything including header, footer, 404 page, post page, category pages etc.
How does it compare to other website builders?
The benefit of using the Magzine website builder is that it’s built upon Elementor, this means:
- It will work with any theme! So even if you deactivate Magzine all those elements you added will still work.
- Most website builders may have a rating element, but Magzine takes it to the next level with an extensive selection of review features. You can display ratings in a variety of styles which are totally customisable, allow users to add ratings to any page, allow users to add reviews via the comment form, show a breakdown of user ratings by score, display ratings in Google search results, control who can and can’t add ratings and so much more.
- Magzine Review and Magazine Theme Comes with an excellent Items element that allows you display your posts in a variety ways to create a magazine website with powerful filtering features.
Will this work with other GhostPool themes/plugins?
Yes! The Magzine Review and Magazine Theme comes with a converter for users of the Gauge, The Review, Huber themes and Ultimate Reviewer plugin. This means most of your hub and review data will be converted to the new theme so none of this data will be lost. For more info click here.
40+ Design Elements
Design elements providing you with endless possibilities to create excellent content for your users. Choose, drag and drop these elements into your headers, footers, pages. Simplicity itself.
One-Click Website Importer
Importing a prebuilt website is as simple as clicking a button. You can choose to import different parts of different demos and remove them just as easily.
Unparalleled Review Features
As the admin you can add ratings to any post, page or custom post type. You can also allow your users to do the same by either clicking the rating icons on the page or via the comment form.
- Create unique rating displays or use the preset designs
- Allows both traditional min/max score ratings and up and down voting
- Users can add ratings via the rating element and the comment form
- Create custom review forms for users to submit their own review posts
- Set multiple criteria and weights for each rating
- Show your ratings in Google Search Results (rich snippets)
- Filter your posts and comments by ratings and number of votes
- Easily manage site and user ratings for posts and comments from admin
- Add additional review fields including good/bad points and summary
- Restrict ratings based on user permissions
Unique Hub System
The hub system is a great way of creating reviews and associating content with them. So if you have a game (hub), you can associate articles related to that game under one tab, display associated reviews under another tab and associate displayed images under a third tab. This is just an example, it doesn’t have to be games, reviews or images.
- A hub is a post, page or custom page that is about any item such as a game, movie or product.
- You can associate other posts, images and videos with your hubs and choose how this content is displayed on them.
- Append endpoints to your page URLs so if your hub is at site.com/hub-name and you create an endpoint called “review” any hub will have a page at site.com/hub-name/review. Now you can show associated reviews on this page.
- Alternatively you don’t have to use endpoints, you can keep all the associated content on the main hub and just use traditional tabs, it’s entirely up to you!
With one-click you can install a fully prebuilt website instantly. It really is as simple as that. You can mix and match each website design. Globally change the colors of the your website quickly or edit parts of the site individually.
Buy Magzine Review and Magazine Theme Now!