Meta Box Settings Page Extension
Create impressive and robust custom settings pages in a few clicks.
Remarkable Settings for Everyone
Creating a settings page for your theme or plugin is a great way to let your user customize their own WordPress experience. When they can make their own choices and decisions about the functionality that’s important to them, everybody comes out on top.
The Meta Box Settings Page is the brawny toolbox you need to make it happen.
Done in the Flashiest of Flashes
Your fully customized settings pages could be finished at such supersonic speeds that when done, everyone around you would raise a brow and heavily consider that you very well may be actually Superman.
At the very least, you would have earned kudos and several rounds of applause from anyone who truly appreciates your genius.
Which Would You Choose?
Creating a settings page for a theme, plugin or website can be a convoluted mess if you let it be.
What it really comes down to is a choice between these two options:
- Look through the Settings API in the WordPress Codex and write custom functions to hook into the admin dashboard or the output settings fields’ HTML. Or,
- Use MB Settings Page and a few clicks.
Which one would you choose?
We thought you’d agree.
Your MB Settings Page the Way You Want It
With Meta Box Settings Page, you can customize the UI and UX to the exact specs you need.
Choose a design style, then customize and add as many options as you want with no limitations other than your website’s resources.
Use the Columns option in your code to add a sidebar for helpful information, useful links, or even advertisements. Or, make one column, tab-style, to perfectly mimic the default WordPress admin.
Meta Box Settings Page Extension Top Features:
The Meta Box Settings Page extension is fully compatible with WordPress Customizer and supports saving options and theme modification data.
Plus, there are all these robust contenders to consider:
- Blazing fast, effortless setup
- Create unlimited settings pages and place them anywhere
- Add any kind of options you need to your settings pages
- Supports hierarchical top-level menus in the WordPress admin as well as sub-menus
- Supports one or two-column settings pages
- Supports two styles: meta boxes such as those in the post editor or tab-style like a typical WordPress settings page
- Uses the same syntax and UI as Meta Box