The WooCommerce Google Product Feed extension allows you to create a real-time feed to supply product information to Google Merchant Center, a prerequisite for setting up Product Ads.
- Choose from an extensive list of supported fields to add to your feed providing the richest possible data to Google
- Easily map existing product data onto Google’s required fields from WooCommerce taxonomies, attributes or product fields
- Capture data required by Google not normally held in WooCommerce using the plugin’s additional data entry fields
- Set up global store-wide defaults or per-category defaults for fields
- Provide product-specific information against products or individual variations if required
- Real-time feed shows the latest information for your products
- Full support for WooCommerce’s importer and REST API for bulk importing data
- Integrates with common WooCommerce extensions
- Extensive documentation covering setup and customisation
- Rich set of WordPress filters and actions allowing flexible customisation if necessary.
Once your products are imported into the Google Merchant Center, they’ll be available in your linked Google Adwords account, giving you the flexibility to set up product ads the way you want. Use the full power of Google Adwords – you have full control over your ad setup and budget.
Feed list: –
The extension provides a number of feeds to help you integrate, including:
- Google Product feed – integrate your products to Google Merchant Centre so you can use them in surfaces across Google, and product ad campaigns
- Google Local inventory feed – set up local surfaces, and local inventory ads
- Google Product Reviews feed – send product review / ratings data to Google to enhance your product ad campaigns
- Bing product feed – integrate your products to Bing’s Merchant Centre so you can use them in product ad campaigns