Questionar – FAQ Accordions for Elementor is an easy to use Elementor widget for adding an FAQ block to your WordPress site. The widget allows you to create an accordion with the most important questions in a few simple clicks and adapt it to your design quickly and without any programming knowledge.
The main benefit of the Questionar widget is that it automatically adds schema markup to your question block to show advanced results in Google Search. Your users will get more information about the rich snippets and you can increase your website in the search engine results pages.
We made sure it is easy for you to get started with Questionar. With the plugin you get 5 unique, stylized and ready-to-use templates. These are just a few examples that can inspire you to create your own style. It allows you to get started quickly with just a few clicks.
The Questionar – FAQ Accordions for Elementor plugin has uncomplicated and flexible settings. You can configure everything related to the text like font, color, typography, alignment and more. Also, you can use any symbol from the library or your own SVG and style it however you want.
Questionar – FAQ Accordions for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It doesn’t matter which browser people use to view your website: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Questionar – FAQ Accordions for Elementor Features: –
- Accordion FAQ in a few clicks
- Rich Snippets feature included
- Icon library included
- Custom SVG for the icons
- Included 5 Questionar templates
- Customizable fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, gradient, etc.
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual