RSS Transmute is a powerful tool for copying and even automatically editing any RSS feed from any website on the Internet. The generated feeds will be published on your website and every time the original feed is updated, they will be automatically updated with new content without your further intervention. Your only job is to tell the plugin the URLs of the destination RSS feeds, and the plugin does the rest of the work. As a result, you will receive your newly generated RSS feeds in seconds!
What’s more, you can edit the generated feeds: add your own content, automatically translate it, rotate the content, merge multiple feeds into one!
The RSS Transmute plugin saves your RSS feed on your website (similar to the RSS feeds that already exist on your website). The RSS Transmute plugin generates a unique url for each feed you created (you can change the generated feed names). The URL of the new feeds can be used in HTML on your website or embedded in any RSS reader or software that manages RSS feeds. It can also be made available to one of the many RSS readers or other RSS-related service.
Once you’ve created your RSS feed, it will be updated automatically based on the schedule you set in the plugin settings. You don’t have to manually regenerate the RSS every time to update it, the plugin does this job for you.
How does it work?
RSS Transmute plugin crawls the seed RSS feed (or several feeds) you have defined in the settings and, if configured accordingly, visits and extracts the complete content of each crawled URL. The extracted content can be edited (word replacement, translation, word spinning or many other supported text operations).
Also, you can automatically create an unlimited number of custom RSS import rules that generate an unlimited number of RSS feeds.
RSS Transmute Features: –
- Ability to shorten outgoing links (and monetize them), using Shorte.st link shortener service – example of shortened link
- Set multiple proxies for crawling pages. The plugin will select one at random at each page access
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to publish your RSS feeds
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – built-in, The Best Spinner, SpinRewriter, WordAI, TurkceSpin and others – great SEO value!
- send custom cookies with the request to the crawled webpage (authentification)
- define publishing constrains: do not publish RSS feed items that do not have images, RSS feed items with short/long title/content
- customize rss feed items’ title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant shortcodes)
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- create an unlimited number of RSS feeds
- Maximum/minimum title length rss feed items limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length rss feed items limitation
- Add rss feed item only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add rss feed item only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
- Save and restore plugin rule list from file.