SEO Friendly Images plugin is a full-featured solution for SEO friendly images. Optimize alt and title attributes for all images and improve your SEO traffic.
SEO Friendly Images for WordPress
SEO Friendly Images for WordPress is a plugin that helps you to automatically optimize all alt and title attributes of images in your posts, pages and also third party plugins like Advanced Custom Fields.
alt and also title attributes are important for a website-ranking in search engines and are also required to get a W3C valid website.
One of the fastest Lazy Loader in the web
A lazy load function is very useful and it boosts your performance by delaying loading of images in long web pages, because images outside of viewport (visible part of web page) won’t be loaded until the user scrolls to them.
The lazy load in this plugin is powered by unveil.js, one of the fastest and thinnest lazy loader in the web. The implementation is highly seo compatible and contains also a no-js fallback.
Optimize your links
A new feature since version 1.3 allows you to also optimize your links in posts, pages or custom post types. The system can automatically add title attributes to your links, based on its contents.
Features of SEO Friendly Images
- Sync: You can sync existing alt to title and vice versa
- Override: You can override existing alt and title attributes with a custom scheme
- Scheme: Set up a scheme for your alt and title to flexible define and optimize your content
- For all images: The plugin works great with images in posts and post thumbnails as well
- ACF Support: This plugins supports also content from Advanced Custom Fields
- Lazy Load: Speed up your website with the fastest lazy load on the web
- Auto-Update: Perfect integration in WordPress update mechanism
- NEW: SEO Links: Automatically optimize also link title attributes in posts, pages or custom post types.
- SEO Proved: Default settings of the plugins are proved by a SEO consultant