Universal Video Player – YouTube / Vimeo / Self-Hosted – Elementor Widget supports YouTube, Vimeo and self-hosted videos and is a first-class responsive HTML5 plug-in that is compatible with all major browsers and mobile devices.
Universal Video Player – YouTube / Vimeo / Self-Hosted – Elementor Widget Features: –
- Support of YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted – It plays YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted video files. For YouTube and Vimeo you only need to use the video ID
- Responsive Design – The plugin can be used in websites that are responsive. Optional parameter to deactivate the responsive behavior in order to integrate it into non-responsive websites.
- Mobile Compatible – It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Google Analytics – Option to activate Google Analytics tracking. You will be able to see how many times each video file has been played.
- Customizable color scheme – Any color scheme possible, customizable via parameters, so that you can integrate this audio player into any design.
- option to automatically get video thumbnail, title and description from youtube servers – all you have to use is the YouTube video ID and the plugin will obtain this information from the YouTube server. Parameters to use your own information. Since Google introduced data quota restrictions on YouTube API keys, you’ll need to generate your own YouTube API key (which is free) and replace the existing YouTube API key.
- Playlist with 3 versions – You can add the playlist thumb, title & amp; Show description or hide one of them. Also parameters for size and color of the playlist.
- Playlist Search – You can search the playlist. The results are displayed as you type the search term.
- Categories – The elements of the playlist can be structured in categories. A video can belong to several categories.
- Two skins – You can choose from the 2 available skins: back & amp; white. You can also create any color scheme from the parameters and thus have the option of integrating it into any design.
- Download option – Available button (on the desktop) to download the current playback file (only for self-hosted videos). You have the option to hide the download button.
- Share – You can share your video player on Facebook and Twitter. Parameters to customize the share title and description.
- Show / hide playlist – button to show or hide the playlist. You can also load the player with the playlist hidden.
- Random play – Option to play the playlist randomly.
- Logo / Watermark – You can add a logo in the top & amp; define left corner. It is also possible to set the link and target_self or _blank
- Multiple parameters – Autoplay, loop (entire playlist), colors, dimensions, etc. Over 85 parameters with which you can customize the player can.
- Lightweight – The JS file is about 55KB.