URL to RSS – Custom Curated RSS Feeds is a powerful tool for generating RSS feeds for any website from the Internet. You need to add the url you want to receive the RSS feed from in the plugin settings and the plugin will do the rest of the work.
These feeds are automatically updated with new articles without any further action on your part. With this plugin you can create RSS feeds from almost any website. Your only job is to tell us the destination url and point to the blocks you want in the plugin’s visual RSS builder. The rest is up to the plugin. And you get your feeds in seconds!
The URL to RSS – Custom Curated RSS Feeds, RSS From Any Site plugin saves your RSS feed on your website (similar to the RSS feeds that already exist on your website). The plugin generates a unique URL for each feed that you have created. This URL can be used in HTML code on your website or embedded in any RSS reader or software that manages RSS feeds. It can also be made available to one of the many RSS readers or other RSS-related service.
You no longer need to sign up for expensive services that only allow you a limited number of RSS feeds. With this plugin you can create an unlimited number of RSS feeds from any website (after a one-off purchase price) and publish them on your own website.
Once you’ve created your RSS feed, it will automatically update. All RSS feed content is updated on a specific schedule (which is set in the plugin settings). You don’t have to manually regenerate the RSS every time to update it, the plugin does this job for you.
How does it work?
This plugin will crawl the seed url you specified (crawling means it will search all the links that the webpage contains) and will visit each crawled url and extract its content. The extracted content is processed (word replacement, translation, word spinning and many other supported operations). The crawling process is customizable: you can set the crawling depth, the crawling rate, the maximum number of crawled articles, crawling only of links with a certain class or ID and many other adjustments.
You can crawl content from almost any website you open in your browser.
Also, you can automatically generate an unlimited number of custom website crawling rules that will generate an unlimited number of RSS feeds.
URL to RSS Plugin Features: –
- Visual content selector support to make content scraping a lot easier
- Ability to make screenshots of crawled pages and use them in RSS feed item’s content
- Ability to shorten outgoing links (and monetize them), using Shorte.st link shortener service – example of shortened link
- Set multiple proxies for crawling pages. The plugin will select one at random at each page access
- Paginate crawling (crawling for articles will continue on the next page of the seed page).
- Create RSS feeds for WooCommerce products
- Paginated RSS feed item importing support (into a single crawled RSS feed item)
- Set proxies for crawling pages
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to publish your RSS feeds
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – built-in, The Best Spinner, SpinRewriter, WordAI, TurkceSpin and others – great SEO value!
- automatically generate RSS feed item categories from crawled pages
- send custom cookies with the request to the crawled webpage (authentification)
- define publishing constrains: do not publish RSS feed items that do not have images, RSS feed items with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the RSS feed items
- customize rss feed items’ title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant shortcodes)
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- custom tags support for RSS feed items – define them and add custom content to them
- create an unlimited number of RSS feeds
- Maximum/minimum title length rss feed items limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length rss feed items limitation
- Add rss feed item only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add rss feed item only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
- Save and restore plugin rule list from file