WooCommerce Checkout Addons
Offer free or paid add-ons and service at checkout
The WooCommerce core checkout process covers all the basics needed to place an order, but what if you want to accept tips, offer gift-wrapping, or let customers add a gift message to their order? That’s where WooCommerce Checkout Addons comes in! With WooCommerce Checkout Addons, you can add free or paid options to your checkout page. You can add several different types of fields based on your add-on type – text fields, radio buttons, file uploads, and more!
Here are just a few ways that you can improve your checkout with WooCommerce Checkout Addons:
- Accept order tips, using percentage-based fees
- Offer upsell or free services like shipping insurance, company stickers / swag, or rush handling
- Add gift options, such as messages, gift wrap options, and gift receipts
What can I do with WooCommerce Checkout Addons?
WooCommerce Checkout Addons offers lots of features to let you customize your checkout experience:
- Create many custom field types to cover many different uses – text, text area, drop-downs (i.e. select fields), multi-selects, radio buttons, checkbox, multi-checkbox lists, and file uploads
- Add option fields for add-on services and upsells (does not support inventory management)
- Optionally add fixed-amount or percentage-based costs based on how customers interact with the field
- Create conditional add-ons that appear or change based on factors like cart subtotal, products in the cart, or the value of another add-on
- Dynamically update order details and total at checkout as options are selected or modified
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions by adding add-ons to the initial purchase and, optionally, to renewal orders
- Compatible with One Page Checkout
- Customers can view selected add-ons from order detail pages and emails
- Admins can sort and filter the WooCommerce > Orders page based on add-ons and their values
- Saves selected options and uploads, even if customers browse away from checkout
How to Get Started
- Buy WooCommerce Checkout Addons
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Create some order fields under WooCommerce > Checkout Add-ons
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy using your shiny new checkout fields!