WooCommerce Deposits Plugin – Partial Payments is a premium WordPress and WooCommerce plugin for processing partial payments. Customers pay a fixed price or a percentage upfront. You can also force a deposit.
WooCommerce Deposits Plugin is compatible with PluginHive’s WooCommerce Bookings And Appointments plugin that allows you to collect down payments for bookings, see the following article on how to use both plugins together
WooCommerce Deposits Plugin is also compatible with the WooCommerce Bookings by Woothemes plugin, which allows you to collect deposits for bookings and other products.
WooCommerce Deposits Plugin Features: –
- Accept or force deposits on products in your store.
- Checkout mode to make deposits cart based and deposit option button located in checkout
- Automatic email reminders to pay remaining amount after speific number of days
- Select deposit type: Fixed value or percentage.
- Customers can pay the remaining amount later by logging in.
- Disable or enable deposits site-wide with a single click.
- Disable specific payment gateways when there’s a deposit in cart.
- Display custom messages when the deposit option is chosen.
- Add new deposits from the order editor in the admin back-end.
- Built for WooCommerce: Designed from the ground up to work with WooCommerce.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings: Multiply the deposit by persons on your bookings or collect a percentage of the total value.
- Deposit reports are available in the WooCommerce reports panel.
- Fully translatable: Compatible with WPML.
- Comes pre-translated in the following languages: Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.