WooCommerce Local Delivery Shipping lets customers choose their location on Google map at checkout using HTML5 Geolocation to locate them self or Geocoding based on their address, order address coordination will be added in each order for admin, each user can save their coordination on my account address tab or in checkout page.
How it works?
- Create delivery zones using Google Earth polygons and export as KML archive
- Have multi zones, separated zones, zones inside other zones or mixed
- Create custom delivery zones in Woocommerce each with different delivery price
- Using HTML 5 Geolocation customers can set their location on the map at checkout or based on their address using Geocode.
- Customers can also move marker manually to correct their location.
- Shipping price and tag will changes based on customer location and delivery zone
How does it notify the store admin? in the dashboard under order details page you will have the shipping and billing address on a map so you will know exactly where you need to send the products. Also the shipping address map will be attached in the new order email notification sent by Woocommerce.
Admin can manually put client location from WordPress Users menu. users can also modify they location in My Account page in address section. Email notification contains link to Google map with their address marked. location is saved as a different meta in orders and accounts so rural areas without an address can be located as well.
You can customize the Google map using the options that you will find in the Settings section of the plugin zoom level, zone border color and more.
- Unlimited delivery zones
- Compatibility with other shipping methods
- Responsive, Mobile ready
- HTML 5 Geolocation
- Geocode positioning based on address
- Hide map option for other shipping method
- Free shipping zones option for cart total over limit
- Checkout map position option
- Many configuration options
- Translation ready
- Delivery map shortcodes for pages
- Deactivate billing and shipping fields
- and more …