WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator Extension allows you to add and configure a calculator to your products that are sold in quantities based on their dimensions, square footage, quantity, or weight. This allows you to easily sell products that have a known measurement per item. For example, suppose you have a tile that sold for $ 2.09 per square foot, and you offer a box of tiles that is 35 square feet or a larger box that covers 60 square feet. Using the same pricing per square foot, you can easily enter the box size and the calculator will display the total value per box.
Instead allow customers to tell how much they need? The WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator allows you to sell a product based on price based on the unit of measurement (per square foot, cubic yard, etc.). Perhaps you sell mulch with a price per cubic yard – you can allow the customer to provide an area and depth of mulch, and the calculator gets the total cubic yardage and final price. Configure any combination of units and customize the label to fit the needs of your shop!
WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator Features: –
- Use the quantity calculator for products based on known product measurements (i.e. box of tiles)
- Use the pricing calculator for products priced and sold by the unit: foot, square meter, cubic yard, etc (i.e. garden mulch by volume, wallpaper by area)
- Product prices can be displayed per unit (e.g., “$1.75 / ft”, “from $3 / sq m”) in shop and on product pages
- Pricing calculator inventory support: product inventory can be managed “per unit”
- Pricing calculator dynamic weight: product weight can be set/calculated “per unit” for shipping
- Pricing calculator pricing table: set price breaks based on simple product measurement ranges
- Calculators available for all physical attributes: dimensions, area, surface area, volume, or weight
- Area, volume, perimeter, and surface area calculators all allow simple inputs, or entering length, width, and heigh independently
- Use any combination of units
- When allowing user-defined inputs, optionally include an overage estimate automatically
- Customize measurement and pricing labels
- Set minimum and maximum values or the accepted step / increment on customers’ entered measurements
- Variable products supported for per-unit pricing, shipping weight, and inventory
- Special “Room Walls” calculator for selling wallpaper.