WooCommerce Per Product Shipping allows you to define separate shipping costs for products based on the location of the customer.
Costs can be added to other shipping methods, or used as a standalone shipping method.
This is a fantastic solution if your store is selling one-off, heavy or large products which require additional shipping unlike the rest of your catalog, or if you only have a few products with set shipping fees.
WooCommerce Per Product Shipping Features: –
- Define line and per-item costs per product
- Define line and per-item costs per variation
- Costs can vary depending on the destination
- Import and export rates via the built-in simple CSV handler
- Use as a standalone shipping method, where the final cost is the sum of all product costs
- -or- add per-product costs to other shipping methods