The “bundle” technique is one of the smartest strategies to increase product combination sales and support customers to get back in search of new deals.
Think about what customers see on your site, what they buy, what they want to buy. For example, if you sell a camera, most of your users who purchase it will likely also need a memory card or a rechargeable battery pack.
YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles allows you to create special offers in your shop combining products in bundles offered with discounts and special prices.
YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles Features: –
- Create limitless product bundles with a fixed price
- Fixed quantity for each product included in the bundle
- Include only simple products in a bundle
- Choose freely the bundle pricing system: fixed price or the sum of product prices of the bundle
- Add product variations to the bundle
- Assign shipping fees only to the bundle or to each product included
- Change title and description for each product of the bundle
- Set minimum and maximum quantity purchasable for each product of a bundle
- Set a discount percentage for each product of a bundle
- Show the saving amount related to the discount applied to bundles with fixed price
- Set a product as “optional”, in order to make it not mandatory for the purchase of the bundle
- Include an item in a bundle and hide it to users
- Hide product images of a bundle
- Include “bundle” products in the report, instead of those included
- Override widget and single product template files
- Set a minimum and maximum quantity of required items to purchase the bundle
- Set a minimum and maximum quantity of different items required to purchase the bundle with optional items
- The links to the “hidden” products included in the bundle are removed in the “Bundle” product detail page too
- Set the bundle product automatically as out-of-stock if one of the products included has the same status
- Two ways to show the bundle product prices in the backend order page and invoices:
- show the bundle price and not the included product ones
- show each single product price and not the bundle one
- Shortcode to print the add-to-cart form of the bundle
- Add products to the bundle using the handy popup window in the product edit page and speed up the product configuration process
- Select how to show the price of your bundles on the shop page: min and max prices, only minimum, From price, discounted and regular prices
- Get the best out of the compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Quick View and display the bundle with active links to the bundled items in the quick view lightbox. This way your users will not leave the bundle page.
- Enable PhotoSwipe option so when your users click on the image of any of the bundled items, they will be able to see the image on full screen.
- Integration with YITH WooCommerce Name Your Price.