External / affiliate products are a major feature of WooCommerce, but they have one major limitation: You cannot sell a product yourself and link to the same product on the retailer or distributor’s website. WooCommerce Product Retailers extension removes that limitation, and allows you to list multiple retailers instead of one affiliate link.
Easily setup retailers or distributors for your store’s products, including the URL of your website, then assign them to different products. Customers can then purchase the item directly at your store, or they can visit the retailer or distributor’s website.
Perfect for products that are sold through multiple distribution channels, e.g. B. a book that is available on site, through Amazon, for Kindle and Nook.
What Does WooCommerce Product Retailers Do?
- Setup retailers/distributors and assign them products
- Set a unique link for each retailer/distributor globally or on a per-product basis
- List multiple retailers for each product
- Customize the text for the “Purchase” button
- Optionally make a product purchasable only from the retailer/distributor
- Use buttons or a drop-down menu to show available retailers
- Option to show retailers only if the product is out of stock