This Pro upgrade for our Store Exporter Plugin unlocks all of the business-focused features, filters and options so you can design advanced WooCommerce exports to suit your store requirements.
Upgrading immediately makes it possible to export:
- Product Vendors
- Shipping Classes
New export types are being added with each major Plugin update and regular minor Plugin updates add new export fields and filters ready to be included in exports.
Why use Store Exporter Deluxe?
- Select and remember specific export fields to include
- Drag-and-drop ordering of export fields
- Native export support for 100+ extensions for WooCommerce
- Field editor UI to override default export field labels with your choosing
- Schedule automatic exports from the WordPress Administration
- Schedule exports as attachments in e-mails, securely save to your WordPress Media or outside the WordPress Media directory, upload exports to remote FTP/SFTP servers or POST to cloud services
- Schedule exports with fixed filenames
- Filename Tags for dynamic export filenames (e.g. %dataset%, %date%, %time%, %random%, %store_name%)
- Prepare export template preferences once and assign them to Scheduled Exports
- Smart date-based filtering of Orders (e.g. today, yesterday, this week, last week, current month, last month, last 72 hours and manual to/from dates)
- Multiple export filtering (e.g. Filter Orders by cancelled and refunded from last month)
- Multiple Order Item formatting options (e.g. display all Order Items on a single row, individual row per Order Item, combined Order Item cells)
- Export to CSV, TSV, XLS, XLSX or XML file formats
- Export individual and bulk Orders from WooCommerce > Orders screens
- Export custom Post, User, Order and Order Item fields without coding
- CRON export support for integration with POS, accounting and reporting systems
- WP-CLI export for listing and executing Scheduled Exports
- Compatible with the latest WooCommerce release and legacy releases; all the way back to WooCommerce 2.3!
- GDPR compliant