WOOF WooCommerce Products Filter is a powerful, flexible, simple and robust WooCommerce product filter plugin that extends the functionality of the WooCommerce plugin to enable your website visitors to search for products based on their categories, product attributes, tags, product taxonomies and prices.
If you’re a WP + PHP developer and want to create something unusual for your project – using the WOOF Extensions API and Standard Extensions as an example, you can add almost any extensions to the search form and even a custom Woo Products loop template for your create your own purposes. Maximum flexibility!
Here are just a few of the many options that WOOF brings to your website:
- Product Shortcodes
- AJAX product Search
- Taxonomy display choices: radio, checkbox, dropdown and more
With this Premium Plugin you can go further and include even more advanced filters as:
- Filter by SKU
- Color filter
- Image filter
- Slider for taxonomies
- Hierarchy dropdown
- Quick Search
- Meta Filter
And even more – you can collect Statistical data of the search requests on your site to improve effectiveness of your business!
WOOF WooCommerce Products Filter Features: –
WOOF can be used as a shortcode, i.e. as a widget. The special shortcode [woof] allows you to insert product filters in any part of your page. It is possible to display product taxonomies and attributes in the search mask as: radio, checkbox, drop-down, multi-drop-down, radio buttons in the drop-down, color, image, label, hierarchy drop-down, attributes / taxonomy area- Slider, checkbox buttons in the drop-down.
- Products shortcode
The shortcode Products [woof_products per_page = 8 columns = 3 is_ajax = 1 taxonomies = product_cat: 9] enables the display and filtering of targeted products on a single page or as part of a post content, and of course the products are there in the Redirect or Ajax Filterable mode. With the shortcode attribute custom_tpl it is even possible to use user-defined templates, which allows great flexibility in different projects.
- Product search via AJAX
(optional) allows you to filter Woocommerce products without reloading the page. Works for 95% of WordPress themes and should be tested before releasing it for the production site, as it depends on the current wp theme functionality and the html code integrated there.
- Dynamic product recount
This powerful function makes it possible to show in the search mask how many relevant variants are found when you click on the selected html element in the filter search mask.
- Filter Woocommerce products by metadata
Enables adding metadata to the search flow (text and number type) with the help of a special function on the plugin settings page.
- Search products by SKU
WOOF allows you to filter your shop product page by SKU as part of the large search form, i.e. with the special shortcode [woof_sku_filter]
- Search products by price
Can be displayed as a range slider, i.e. as a dropdown with range selection.
- Search WooCommerce products by text
By title, content, excerpt and their combinations. It is possible to use a special shortcode [woof_text_filter] that you can paste where you want.
- Filter products step by step
This technology makes it possible to create a product wizard for your shop customers, in which they can select the products they want to buy step by step.
You can always analyze the search data and understand what interests your customers most, and of course such data will help you grow your business.
- Quick search
This technology was specially developed for WOOF and allows an instant search, regardless of the number of products, without AJAX or reloading the page.
- Messenger products
Allows your logged-in customers to register for the product-filter combinations and to be always informed when exactly the products they want to buy appear in your shop. Such a tool can increase the conversion of the shop. Use it as a widget, so as a shortcode [woof_products_messenger]
- Save search queries
This extension enables your customers to save search combinations and in the future to access them with one click, which makes your customers more informative and more attentive to the products in your shop.
- Infinite scrolling
Allows you to load and view Woocommerce products on the shop and catalog page without clicking on pagination buttons.
- Images can be used as filter HTML elements in the search mask.
- Colors can be inserted into the search mask as filter HTML elements.
- Price filter as a range slider OR as a drop-down.
- Show hidden search mask as a BUTTON.
- In the plugin settings for radio and checkboxes, different skins can be selected for html elements in the filter form.
- Possibility to create products as user-defined layout templates and to use them with the shortcode [woof_products] in Ajax and Redirect mode, see attributes custom_tpl and tpl_index
- Possibility to create any extensions for the plugin (only for developers). See the ‘ext’ folder for the code examples.
- WOOF has an extensive API that is described in the CODEX.
- WOOF uses the native WooCommerce API, which enables coexistence and collaboration with other plugins created for WooCommerce.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Currency Switcher.
- Compatible with WOOT – WooCommerce Active Products Tables.
- Compatible with WPML
- Full compatibility with PHP 5.4.x – 8.x
- Simple, robust AND extensive options panel.