Direct your users to your country-specific website translated into their language. Let’s take this example: A user from the Netherlands visits your French website (e.g. www.site.fr) / your shop. That shouldn’t be a problem, but you already have a website translated into Dutch (e.g. www.site.nl)! So why not show him too? With this plugin, a simple country selection popup shows the user that there is a Dutch website to visit.
Not a fan of popups? Just show the user a simple “Choose Your Country” widget in the footer or header. This brings the user to an overview page with all your country-specific websites. With flags, maps, continents!
The best for last: the content is displayed in the language of the user!
Wordpress Country Selector Features: –
- More than 5 possible layouts
- Show Default Country:
Show a Default Country URL if none of Users languages are covered.
Otherwise the user will not get a Popup.
- Default Country URL: This site will be used if the users locale is not covered!
- Force Redirect: Automatically Redirect the User.
- Configure the seconds when the Redirect should happen
- Show a Country Selector Page
- Country Selector URL Set your Country Selector URL.
Remember to add the shortcode: [wordpress_country_selector]
- Show Continents as Filter
- 2 Page Styles
- Show a Country Flags
- 2 Flag Style (simple and circle)
- Show a Country Map
- Show the Country Popup Notice
- 2 Popup Style (Modal, Header)
- Edit Popup Text Color
- Edit Popup Background Color
- Modal size
- Show Header
- Custom Header Text
- Show Body
- Show Footer
- Custom CSS: Add some stylesheet if you want.
- Well Documentented