In this modern age, there is a huge demand for faster loading websites. When a website loads quickly, it is considered to be more reliable and professional. The website loading speed plays an important role when it comes to the user experience. It also leaves a strong impression on your visitors, which even leads to a higher conversion rate.
“Plugin Manager Pro” is a WordPress plugin with which you can deactivate plugins for certain pages, posts or URI conditions. Sometimes you don’t have to load all of the plugins for every page or post. Even if you do, your website’s loading speed will drop dramatically. Hence, you may want to disable some of the plugins for certain pages or posts in order to make your website quick and professional. This is where our “Plugin Manager” plugin comes to your rescue. You will be able to disable any plugins that you deem unnecessary for certain pages or posts based on your needs.
Advantages of using the WP Plugin Manager Pro – Deactivate Plugins Per Page:
- Reduces the page size, because unnecessary CSS/js files are not loading.
- Reduces the total number of HTTP requests.
- Make a website up to 90% faster.
- Website performance is an important factor to increase conversion. WP Manager increases the overall performance of a website.
WP Plugin Manager Pro – Deactivate Plugins Per Page Features: –
- Very easy to use
- Selectively disable plugins
- Disable plugins to any specifc pages
- Disable plugins to any specifc posts
- Deactivate plugins by URI conditions
- 4 different types of URI conditions.
- URI Equals
- URI Not Equals
- URI Contains
- URI Not Contains
- Easy options panel
- Very lightweight