Research proves that the more payment methods are available on your website, the more it improves the reliability of the website. Offering a payment gateway as popular and easy to integrate as Authorize.net is a guarantee for users of reliability and accessibility. It becomes a reason for them to feel comfortable on your website and to keep them more and more attached to you.
Authorize.net is a payment gateway that guarantees you a fast, reliable and secure transfer of transaction data. It is very popular and is used successfully by many, which helps build customer trust.
A website that offers secure and well-known payment methods looks legitimate and encourages customers to buy because they know that there are no risks involved. Users experience all the benefits of being able to pay by credit card, they are more relaxed when buying, and that significantly increases the likelihood that they will become returning customers.
YITH WooCommerce Authorize.net Payment Gateway Plugin integrates this payment gateway into your themes without you having to worry about the difficult task of connecting a website to the payment processing networks.
The Authorize.net service is available in: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, Australia
YITH WooCommerce Authorize.net Payment Gateway Features: –
- It adds “Authorize.net” payment method to your shop.
- It allows you to pay through authorize.net, by redirecting users to their site.
- It allows you to customize frontend view using labels, description and credit card logos.
- It gives you the possibility to choose between authorizing transactions and capture immediately or later.
- Users can pay with credit card directly in your shop.
- E-check payments allowed.
- It allows you to send itemized requests to the server (products purchased are listed, one for each line, like order details in the invoice).
- It enables you to manage payment method for stored users so that they can use them again for next checkouts.
- It allows your users to manage their payment methods, to delete them and to set one as default.