Almost 100% of ecommerce stores use analytics to understand customer behavior, but none of these tools go the extra mile, none of these tools analyze the data of John Doe, your best customer.
And you need to know what John Doe is doing, not just some customers who just came across your website.
Would you like to know what Mr. John Doe is doing while he is browsing your shop pages?
You would be surprised if you knew that he would look at a particular product several times without buying it.
Sure, it would be easy to contact him and offer him a targeted discount. A tailor-made offer for a specific product would turn into a new purchase almost immediately.
So here is your opportunity, we have just developed YITH WooCommerce Customer History, the plugin that allows you to see which pages each of your customers is actually visiting while browsing your shop.
With YITH WooCommerce Customer History plugin, you can also monitor their average purchase value and the last purchases they have made through a handy customer chart.
Deal safely with the market and increase the average value of each customer in a simple and careful way.
YITH WooCommerce Customer History Features: –
- Display the total and average amount of the purchase made by each user in your shop
- Save all the steps that users (logged in and not) make during their sessions
- visited pages
- search keys used in your site
- completed orders
- Send a custom email manually to any one of the registered users
- Check the complete list of orders associated to a specific user
- View the list of orders made by the customer in the order details page
- Dedicated statistics to check:
- how many times the page has been visited
- how many times the search key has been typed on the site
- verify user’s purchase total amount
- Track the visits generated by the BOTs
- Export/import sessions, statistics, searches and emails
- Save the IP address used by the user to access the site
- Track user’s source URL