With YITH WooCommerce Sequential Order Number, optimize and simplify the orders management of your e-commerce using a sequential order numbering.
A common problem with all WordPress e-shops is offering too chaotic order numbering. Fortunately, YITH WooCommerce Sequential Order Number allows you to set the order numbering the way you want, in addition to managing the free orders independently.
YITH WooCommerce Sequential Order Number is designed to solve one of the most annoying problems facing ecommerce owners.
The plugin bypasses the problem of sequential numbering for each type of created item (both items and products) and gives you superior control over sequential numbering for the created order of your shop.
In addition, you can also choose to exclude the free orders from this numbering and record them in a different numerical order. This makes your shop even more user-friendly, direct and, above all, more individual, as you can freely manage your customers’ orders with your own prefixes and suffixes.
YITH WooCommerce Sequential Order Number Features: –
- Choose the starting ID for your numeration
- Have a progressive numeration of your orders
- Separated management of free orders and quotes (available only if YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote is activated)
- Add prefix and suffix to the order ID
- Use a different numeration for free orders